What inspired me to make my podcast, Resiliency Coach?

 



What inspired me to make my podcast, Resiliency Coach?


At the beginning of this journey, I was going to write a book, back in 2010, that was for women and had stories about women, however, the more I listened and looked around I realized that men have their own stories too and they can add value to us also. Years ago I noticed women that were beautiful, and they had life altogether. They walked and talked, like had everything together, but when I got to know them better I had the opportunity to hear their stories and I realized that they became who they were because of the difficulties they had gone through. I thought what if we could all hear those stories and learn the tools and processes they used while we were right in the middle of our story (struggle) and they're at the end of their story, we could get to the end of our story quicker.

Link to listen to the entire podcast

If you're looking for alternative solutions to your difficulties...work with a coach who can help you work on internal struggles, mindset, stress, pain...we use hypnotic techniques that can help you and we can meet you where you are because we're virtual coaches who use virtual hypnosis.